- Advanced Placement (AP) courses sign-ups and payment is required to be completed by Thursday, September 13th. Please complete Contract and payment via these links!
College & Career Planning
College Admission Testing
Fax: (207) 363-1809
Welcome to Student Services
- Seniors and parents can begin to file their FAFSA on Oct. 1st. Create your FSA ID here.
- Stop by Student Services to make an appointment your counselor is discuss your post-secondary plan.
- Be sure to check Naviance regularly for updated College Visit information.
- Check out the FREE CollegeBoard + Khan Academy SAT Practice site.
- Progress Reports will no longer be mailed home. Please check PowerSchool on Progress Report dates for updated grades.
- Please create a College Board account for access to PSAT scores and SAT prep through Khan Academy.
- Be sure to check out the Summer Opportunities link above for some great opportunities this summer.
Apply for large/non-local scholarships via your Naviance account.
Apply for local scholarships via this link.
College admission representatives can now go to RepVisits.com
to schedule an appointment with our high school.